ONE IN HEART AND MIND
Acts 4:13-37 Key Verse: 32
1. What did the rulers realize about Peter and John? (13) What was their dilemma? (14-18) What was the apostles’ response and why did the religious leaders let them go? (19-22)
2. What was the response of their own people for the apostle’s report? (23-24) From what perspective did the believers see these events? (25-28) What was their prayer topic? (29-30)
3. How did God respond to their prayer and how were they changed? (31) What does verse 32a mean? (Jn17:20-23) How could they form this kind of a beautiful unity among themselves? (Ps133:1)
4. What was their attitude toward material things? (32b) How can we characterize the early Christians life? (33a) What was the fruit of their continuous bible study? (33b-35)
5. Who was Joseph Barnabas? (36) In what way was he exemplary? (37) In what way was he an encourager? How can we be a source of encouragement? What can we learn from today’s passage?